Nursing Home Manager Jobs
Nursing Home Managers are responsible for the day to day running of a nursing care home. They will manage the activities within the home and focus closely on the quality of the service and care that is provided to ensure that it meets with CQC regulations.
Typical duties of a Nursing Home Manager include:
- giving help, support and advice to residents and their families
- helping residents to access local services and contribute to the local community
- organising events and activities to encourage resident involvement
- negotiating contracts and agreements with the local authorities
- budget management and managing business performance
- developing policies and monitoring quality standards
- recruiting, training and managing care workers and domestic staff
- ensuring compliance with CQC
- maintaining bed occupancy
- Liaising with outside agencies
The Challenges facing the industry
There are several challenges facing the Nursing Home sector including dealing with the realities of an increased life expectancy, increased demand for beds due to bed blocking in hospitals, ensuring there is adequate funding in place at all times and maintaining staff levels. Kingston Noble are acutely aware of the issues that the industry faces and over the years, we have built up an in-depth knowledge of what the industry requires and the right type of individual that suits various positions
Guidance through the process.
Kingston Noble has a wide range of experience in the social care recruitment industry and is a leading agency having built an excellent reputation for providing professional, sensitive and discreet services for candidates who are looking for Nursing Home Manager jobs working closely with both the candidate and client to ensure the right person is introduced to a role.
An extensive range of Nursing Home Manager Jobs
Having worked with a variety of private sector organisations, we can provide an extensive selection of Nursing Home Manager jobs.
Through dedication to ensuring that the care every resident receives is first class a Nursing Home Manager plays a vital role in the lives of many people in care. Kingston Noble provides the social care industry with a ready supply of well trained, experienced and professional Nursing Home Managers that are committed to providing quality care and support. If you’re looking for a new role then please get in touch, we would be happy to advise on the roles that we have available.